SIX STEPS TO SALVATION



PRAYER OF SALVATION

If you have not accepted Jesus into your life OR You need to rededicate your life to God. 
Please FOLLOW THIS STEPS and PRAY THIS PRAYER

1.    Acknowledge your sins Rom.3:23, Luke 18:12
2.    Repent. Luke 13:13, Acts 3:19
3.    Confess. I John1:19
4.    Forsake. Isaiah 55:7
5.    Believe. John 3:16, Mark 16:16
6.    Receive. John 1:11-12


If you have taken these steps, then pray this prayer


Lord Jesus I thank you for giving me this great opportunity to be called your child, I ask that you come into my heart, change my life, be my Lord and King  and give me grace to please you every day of my life, In Jesus name, Amen!!!


If you have prayed this prayer , you are now born again, 

Kindly look for a bible believing church close to you and meet the  pastor so he/she can help you grow.


AYARA NDIFREKE SYLVESTER
ayarandifreke@gmail.com
+234 703 222 0924 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog